Monday 1 July 2013

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 9

 
Red and Cream Nearly Insane Quilt - July 2013
Red and Cream Nearly Insane Quilt - July 2013
This is my Nearly Insane zone in my workroom.  It is just a shelf where I am stacking up the blocks, sashing and cornerstones, ready for when I want to pull them out and play with them. In this picture the pile doesn't look that big - oh dear.  Back in January I was meant to be sorting out my workroom, which I did start, but I have been too keen to get involved in actual projects, rather than redesign my room.  Perhaps once the quilt is quilted ....
Anyway, I seem to have caught up with myself on my Nearly Insane blocks, so it is time for the next Draw.  Here are the Blocks

 9 - 60 - 72 - 88

Block 9 seems to be a variation on Block 64 (which I am currently doing) and Block 80 , which I have done in scrappy fabrics, maybe this one deserves a new approach?  Also Block 88 is an edge block, but the same one as Block 41, the Basket Block, so it will be fun to choose different fabrics for that one.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun little zone you have to keep your blocks corralled. My sewing room desperately needs to be organized, but like you, I'm too busy having fun making things to want to clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a zone to organize the project. Is the jar scraps for future blocks?

    I have been using my small round table for my hexie projects...but I have too many UFOs to fit so I only left out the 2 I am really working on. At least I have been able to make some progress with less distraction.

    ReplyDelete