Friday 25 September 2015

Miniature Block of the Month September 2015 - The Quilt Room

Miniature Block of the Month September 2015 - The Quilt Room
Miniature Block of the Month September 2015 - The Quilt Room
I had been hoping to get this BOM done earlier this month, but it was only released earlier this week.  It is nearly six weeks ago that I did the last one and the foundation piecing never seems to get easier.  It goes in a pattern of stitch a row, unpick it, stitch it again, move on.  With the magic of editing software I have digitally trimmed it so you can't see the errors!

Miniature Block of the Month September 2015 - The Quilt Room
Miniature Block of the Month September 2015 - The Quilt Room
There are only three left to go and then I will have to think about how I will set them as a quilt.

3 comments: