Sunday 14 April 2013

Nearly Insane Quilt - Block 4

Block 4 - Nearly Insane Quilt Fabadashery
Block 4 - Nearly Insane Quilt
Another block completed for the Nearly Insane Quilt. Block 4 seems to be another Ohio Star 'variation'.  It was an easy block to construct, but choosing the colours for it seemed to take ages, and I am still not sure if I quite got it right.  It is amazing how much of your life you can waste on Electric Quilt!
On another note, whilst out and about at the weekend, I came across this card, which I just had to have  - I think it is a great ' Mission Statement' for my current project.

Don't Suffer from Insanity Enjoy It
NUMBER OF PIECES: 33
DIFFICULTY: 2/10
SMALLEST PIECE: Triangle, 1 1/16" (27mm) x 6/8" (17mm) x 6/8" (17mm)
LARGEST PIECE: Triangle 3" (76mm) x 2 1/8" (54mm) x 2 1/8" (54mm)

TECHNIQUE: English Paper Piecing (EPP)
FABRICS: 

Gingham by The Henley Studio for Makower #920
Red Pinwheel Cream Apple Red Mama Said Sew by Sweetwater for Moda  #5496 11
"Christmas Past" (14547) by Polly Minick and Lauri Simpson for Moda
Kona Cotton (Solid Red) by Robert Kaufman

1 comment:

  1. Every quilter should enjoy that card! And I agree, EQ is a great time eater when you are enjoying yourself :)

    ReplyDelete