Tuesday 16 April 2013

Nearly Insane Quilt - Block 87



Back when I was doing Block 92, I announced my change of plan to swap a few of the blocks around, replacing Block 92 with Block 87 as the corner block for the quilt.  Well, Block 87 has come up in the draw this time round, so I get to do a corner block for the quilt.  I have shown it with one of the 6" sash pieces, to illustrate its size.
Only eight pieces in this little triangular block, and not so much time committed to choosing the colours as I know I have four more to make, which I will do in different colourways.

NUMBER OF PIECES: 8 (Corner Block)
DIFFICULTY: 1/10
SMALLEST PIECE: Square, 15/16" (22.5mm) x 15/16" (22.5mm)
LARGEST PIECE: Triangle 1 1/2" (38mm) x 1 1/2" (38mm) x 2 1/8" (54mm)
TECHNIQUE: English Paper Piecing (EPP)
FABRICS: 
Little Spots Red, Pierres Famous Travelling Circus, Michael Miller
Scattered Red Stars on White (Unidentified)
Red and White Stripe (unidentified)

No comments:

Post a Comment